easy-to-follow Q&A format for quick access to vital information. Lets
investors and associates know you are good at strategic business planning.
The toughest thing about putting together
a business plan is keeping it concise and simple. No one has time to read
long, overloaded plans. And plans that don’t get read don’t
get funded nor used to guide organization growth. Business plans that
are clearly written, logically organized, and convincingly worded stand
a much better chance of getting results.
This Business Plan Guide:
1. Covers the 10 most critical things investors
look for in a
2. Provides you with a step-by-step basis for presenting your
concept, mission, and growth strategy in
the best light
3. Shows you how to define your core competency, competition
you face, and competitive advantages.
4. Helps you to clarify your growth objectives and strategies for
reaching those objectives.
5. Tells you how to make your business plan stand out in ways
that boost your credibility.
Above all, this guide provides you with an easy-to-understand format that
addresses every key question potential investors are likely to ask as
part of their due diligence examination of your business. Knowing what
these questions are and being ready with the proper answers can greatly
accelerate your success, not only in funding but also launching and growing
a viable business.